Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

expired

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: expired
    Posted: March 09 2010 at 10:18am
expired

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:57am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2010 at 3:19pm
Personally, I liked the angled bob much more than this.  This reminds me of those "tweenagers" who just grow their hair long but have no style to it.
Does look healthy though.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 6:24am
Her hair does looks healthy but, I too prefer the angled bob
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 10:16am
Nice to hear from you again Lovebobs. The hair is looking great.
But I also prefer the bob on her.

Hope you will let us know what will happen in the future.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2010 at 3:57pm
my wife is also growing out her bob.  Like Kimberly her hair is now nice.  It is good.  She likes it.  Like Kimberlee it is insanely boring.

I feel for ya man.  Hate to criticize her that way but that's my feeling. 

I haven't loved Kimberlees bobs on her.  I like things more layered and textured than you do, but you're her freakin husband.  Since when did it become so terrible to cater to your spouses taste? 

That is just a boring cut any way you want to slice it.  I compare it to the last thing you posted for her sister and I have no idea why one sister would want to look cool and sexy and the other wants hair like a middle aged schoolteacher.

No offense to middle aged school teachers.  There are certainly some hot onese out there.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2010 at 8:28pm
I feel she should cut it. Yes it is nice and I am sure she loves it but it has no style it's just there. I hope someday she does. Hey it's long enough to donate?
Mike
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2010 at 6:09am
nicely put Trout
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 8:58am
HAI...HAI...
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

THANK YOU
4egt32r322f2f3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic