Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wenrow View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP?
    Posted: April 02 2010 at 7:30am
How the heck am I supposed to contribute to this forum and enjoy if I can't get confirmed?  I send and resend my activation request and always says "failed tell admin"

Well HOW do you do that? And why does this happen?

How many days do they take to decide if one is allowed in this forum?

Is this High School? A clique?  I've heard of people getting deactivated for doing almost nothing. No offensive stuff. Just mentioning a product that I GUESS the admins don't like.

That is what I am guessing is going on here....

Hear me out....

We can talk about "Great Lengths" and "micro links" and "seamless tape" and all the companies that provide those methods and all sorts of brands of hair. But when one certain company is mentioned in ANY way, they delete it and kick you out to never return.'

Its absurd! and I am telling everyone to STAY AWAY from Hairboutique unless you want to go back to High School.

Its NOT the posters, its who ever is running this forum.

If I am activated I will take a photo of myself down on my knees begging for forgiveness. If I am not then we know the answer.

WHY are we blocked from mentioning West Coast Hair or Manemaxx /Do It Yourself hair Extension System? 

EVERY post I made about it is GONE the next day. And others who have tried, GONE and somehow cant get in certain forums after that, well hair extension forums we can't back in.

I am not a spammer. Look at my history and what I was doing last winter on here. I was crying because colorists ruined my hair and I was trying to find something I could afford and give me some hair back. You can see I am a legit poster here.

This is a GREAT solution to extensions damaging your hair. I've had mine in a year now and my very damaged hair (one GL salon said he would not do it becuase my hair was so fragile) my hair is growing out and getting

HEALTHIER! Yep, better!

Just check it out while you can learn about it. And check back here in a day or so and I BET this post will be gone. They don't want you to see anything about West Coast Hair or a wonderful & EASY DIY system Manemaxx.

I first came on this forum a long time ago looking for anything to cover my damaged thinned out hair. Tried taped wefts with glue and that story is on here with what I went through. My hair got worse!

Than one girl mentioned Manemaxx in a thread and I PMd her. She answered my questions and said how wonderful the hair was (the best I've seen) so I tried it. THANK GOD I found it!

One year later I am now doing this for a living! I've got people who have had every possible method and said this can't even compare to them. Comfort, quality of hair and secure, and most of all they are all reporting NO PROBLEMS with their natural hair. Only growing out better. I really push this on women like me who had almost nothing left and NEEDED hair.

It was a God Send.

But I am trying to inform you to help yourselves not help give me business. Completely altruistic.

but the admins don't like the founder or something. and the founder, Tiffany is really a nice person and so helpful.

But you are being deprived of this because they keep taking anything about this method down. Really unfortunate. Sure I would like some business but even if you live across the Atlantic and need something for your poor hair and want to feel pretty, that would make me so happy as I understand how that is.

It is a GENUINE and UNIQUE patented method and should be in that "What is the best hair extension" poll in the. They won't even mention it after numerous requests.

This is very weird.

Get to this site while you can and learn about it.
http://www.manemaxx.com
I DO hair but I am going to give you the DIY site so I am showing I am not trying to just sell my business. I don't make a penny from that site.

ME (Wendy) and my daughter (Alyssa) are on their before and after page. Yes you can do strand by strand yourself. I do it. You'll see pages of women who have done their own strand by strand. You only use your fingers to apply so it makes it really easy. Time consuming (of course) but easy.

Seriously bookmark it when you get to the site! It could be gone soon.

Less than $250 and you can have a FULL HEAD installation.

That is right. Every single item you need is in that kit for $249.

You pay that just for hair at some places. It stays silky and tangle free for up to a year. As long as you care for it and that site gives you tons and tons of tips!

Here is my best tip I could give anyone with any brand of hair.
 GET A FILTER SHOWER HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Culligan makes them and Amazon sells it for $18  BEST investment I have ever made (after MM of course Wink)

Made my hair last much longer without all the chlorine and other chemicals from city water. Skin too! you will notice day ONE!

Anyway I only changed mine out at 9 months because I was cutting different styles to change it up and was ready for long long hair again.  but it would have lasted.

ClapI forgot to mention WHY I could go 9 months. the hair did not stay in that long but I had 3 installs during that period WITH THE SAME HAIR!!!  You can use the hair over and over cuz it does not damage your hair or the extension hair. the bond comes right off with a little eyebrow brush. You don't even have to cut a bit of it off. The integrity of every inch of that hair remains the same.

remember the word MANEMAXX
http://www.manemaxx.com

Videos on "how to" put them in and easy removal:
http://www.manemaxx.com/extensions/video.html

If you want someone from the Houston area to do your hair, because you just don't want to do it,  I am here:
http://www.extensionsbywendy.com
 but I mostly want to help. Really. If I wanted biz just for myself I would not offer the ManeMaxx site for you.

Lets hope some women get lucky and see this post to get the help they want.

I never thought I would have strand by strand because of the exorbitant prices for it. Nope. Here is your miracle....

BOOKMARK it so you can go back in case they take this down soon.  I can't say it enough. WHY do the admins here want to deprive you all from such a wonderful way to have hair??? No damage and low low cost.

Sorry for the rant. People get angry when they don't understand something. But admins please EXPLAIN why you take down the posts about this method. Can you?

alright ladies...good luck!

Wendy
Thrilled CUSTOMER of ManemaxxClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

PS.
NO ONE asked me to do this and I do not work for Manemaxx. I want to make that clear. MM is separate because it is a DIY system.

PSS. How about an
experiment? Wink Someone else start a thread on Manemaxx and see if it happens to you. Whether you try it or not.  If you do try the system you won't be able to help not shouting from the rood tops. seriously.... Lets stop this sort of discrimination.
Just try to discuss this on a NEW thread and see what happens.

PM me if you want to discuss it privately. I'm here to help. I'd have about 100 hairs and weak hairs at that if I didn't find this. I'm so grateful.

wenrow View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 7:33am
I am writing in this forum (swap-trade) because I am not allowed to post in the hair extension forum anymore. I have not been given permission to do that again. I guess I've been stripped. BUT if YOU can, then post about this in there. Lets help our sisters out OK? Maybe if enough of us post about it, they can't stop it.

OK, let's see 7:30 AM on 4/2/2010
How long will this post remain?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic