Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bangs or no bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chy-Chy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chy-Chy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bangs or no bangs?
    Posted: December 13 2003 at 6:51pm
I'm thinking about getting bangs for the first time since elemantry school. I think they would look cute on me but I'm still not sure if I want to take the plunge into bangs..... Does anyone have any advice? If you e-mail me I can send you a picture of myself if that would help! Thanks!
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 12:39pm
Perhaps you could try some clip on bangs. I've read about them in some of my mags. Don't really know how realistic looking they are though. Probably could get them at Sally's. Just a thought.

Twanda
ladiesbarberette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladiesbarberette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2004 at 11:59pm
If you MUST get bangs (I seldom recommend them), get long bangs that can still be combed to the side or back into the hair to give some lift, but not have that "bangs" look.

Do not get short bangs with colored hair. Just makes your roots show more quickly.

Meaghan_r39@yahoo.com (aka: ladiesbarberette)
Best, Megs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic