Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buildup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buildup
    Posted: December 30 2003 at 9:23pm
HOw can i remove a build up of conditioner and hair spray from my hair??

thanks
Gollan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2003 at 10:32pm
ACV rinse. Apple Cider Vinegar. A few tablespoons in a two cups of water. It will eliminate buildup and leave your hair squeaky. I use it after shampooing but before conditioning.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2003 at 7:30am
Christina...Hi, I just have to add that there are so many conditioners and Hsprays, that WILL NOT build up on your hair.

If the product your using are building up....get rid of them.
I have a really hard time removing that hspray....what are those brands??.... in the salon I will clarify under the dryer and it's still there....bad stuff....white crap on the hair.

If anyone has had this crap build up on their hair lets post what brands they are.
Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2003 at 10:03am
thanks for the advice

the leave in COnditiiner was from NExxus and the HS was a brand called Professionals , its a huge white can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic