Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opinions Wanted...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2004 at 3:55pm
JerkyFlea said:

Ah, you learn well, grasshopper. Your progress is impressive.

It is but my humble honor to have studied under one as great as yourself, my master! With a great teacher and pirated software one can do wonderful things!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 2:34pm
Becky- I was really taken back at how different you looked in the second style....Very sexy and bold. I guess if the look better reflects your personality, you should wear it!! I hope the stylist is able to copy the cut.

Show us pics!

jacqui
Lauren_A View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 8:20am
Becky, Give us an update on how the cut and color turned out.....any pictures?

Lauren in Fl.
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 8:55am
Ok... I did get it cut about 2 weeks ago. I didn't go as short as the sim and I didn't go with the color (at least yet). My husband was really against both cut and color, but more so color. Anyway, here's a link that has the sim, front shot, and back shot. Please keep in mind that these were self taken pics, so they're not great.

Becky

http://www.geocities.com/wvbeckyr/index.html?1073579208012
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 9:02am
Becky, the cut looks great on you. You could definitely pull off the shorter cut and color, but why upset your husband when this longer 'do looks so good?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 1:50pm
It looks nice, but IMO a little shorter and blonder would be awesome!

Blonde bombshell comes to mind. What do you think?

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 5:50pm
It's a perfect length and keep it dark. I like it!
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic