Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello everyone!! Glad to be here!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JenniferK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello everyone!! Glad to be here!!
    Posted: May 21 2010 at 11:51am
My name is Jennifer.  I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  I am a 2003 graduate of Alverno College.  My degree is in psychology.  I am engaged to be married but no wedding date set yet.  I found this site while looking for some advice on how to use Redken's Shades EQ crystal clear gloss.  I  happen to like my hair and take the best care I can of it

I recently dyed my hair back to its natural color after being a blonde for about a year.  I have the darkest blonde that there is my stylist said.  I also added highlights to my hair.  My hair is very fine but I have a lot of it.  My hair is wavy wavy but I straighten it with a flat iron.  I also recently cut off my long hair and now have a longer version of an inverted bob hairstyle.

I hope to meet some new friends here, get some great advice and hair tips as well as get some of my questions answered and get some help with some concerns of mine.

I am a big fan of Redken and Kenra products and an expert with the Redken Chemistry System.  There is a system for every kind of hair.  No matter how damaged or distressed your hair is.  This system will fix all of your problems!!  If anyone has any question about it or help using or choosing which system is right for you or even where you can get it I would be more than happy to help.

I would be grateful to meet all of you and if any of you have ever used Redken Shades EQ crystal clear gloss please contact me I have some questions about it.

Thanks everyone and I am happy to have found this site and eager to dive in.

Jennifer
Jennifer Keating
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic