Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair too Blonde! Needs to be Darker! HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laurenasp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair too Blonde! Needs to be Darker! HELP!
    Posted: June 06 2010 at 12:26pm
Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum. I am from the UK and live in Manchester.

I have always had fairly fair hair, but over the last few years I have been having it high-lighted. It has built up now and it just very blonde. It isn't yellow, it's more like this:

I have been out in the sun lots recently and have got quite a tan. As a result, my hair went too light and I looked ridiculous. I went to the hairdressers and said I wanted to go darker. I paid £100 for full-head highlights and had a toner put on it. It looked nice at first. Then, I went in the sun again this weekend and my hair is back to how blonde it was before. I just don't suit it anymore, like I did when I was younger. I am gutted after paying all of that money!

I need advice from all of you experts. I would ideally like to go quite a bit darker- maybe something like this:

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a professional toner I can use to get the colour darker?

Please help!

Lauren :) x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic