Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this too short?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this too short?
    Posted: June 13 2010 at 3:17pm
My wife has been quite happy with her mushroom cut, but has been thinking about going even shorter. What do you guys think about this cut? We have hair appointments this coming Saturday, and I think she may try it. Is this too short for a forty something Mom to wear?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 7:25pm
I think it's perfect. Looking forward to hearing about it.
HAWG
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 1:47am
I'd be a happy man if my wife (also a fortysomething mum) had her hair cut similar to this - although I'd probably prefer it without the shaved area over the ears.

(Her next appointment is Tuesday and she is desparately due for a good cut as her short cut has grown out way too much for her liking)

Edited by Heratic - June 14 2010 at 1:48am
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2010 at 6:16am
It doesn't work for every woman but,  this pic it does
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2010 at 3:30am
Our appointment last saturday fell through, we will be going tomorrow. She is starting to have second thoughts about the super short taper, and is leaning toward the mushroom cut again, although with a shorter top. Only time will tell what her hair winds up looking like. I'll keep you posted.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2010 at 5:52am
good luck and women always change their minds so you never knowThumbs%20Up
shorthrfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthrfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2010 at 1:19pm
very nice pic. i like the style. hope it works out for her and looks good in the new cut. show before and after pics. my wife has an apointment for next friday she also has fairly short hair but never this shor i asked her to get this cut hope she agrees...
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 5:10am
She didn't go for the super short taper this time, instead she kept the mushroom cut. I can't say I'm disappointed I love that style on her.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 1:27pm
Maybe next time?
HAWG
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:05pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic