Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions?
    Posted: June 18 2010 at 3:07am

Do you think hair extensions are more popular or less popular now that the economy is challenged by the recession? 

Or are people just being more frugal with their budgets?

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 23 2010 at 5:06pm

cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 1:35am
Hairpieces can instantly change a person's temperament, according to their faces, color, shape characteristic features and choose wig, rather than blindly follow trends to choose.
abilash2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abilash2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2010 at 12:30am
Alright so first off I would highly suggest getting the clip in extensions from experience. I had extensions sown into my hair last year and they looked nice for a while and they are very fun but then it just gets tiring keeping up with it. Another thing, it is not good to wash your hair everyday because its bad for the extension hair, but you can if you want. Since you have curly hair it might be hard to match a hair texture if you want it the same. They do have really nice "wavy" extensions that could match your hair because if you get straight extensions you would have to straighten your hair all the time and that's not good for it.
I don't know about the whole "permanent" extensions, I've never heard of it. For some good advice I would suggest definitely using the clip in extensions, or have them sown in if you don't want to have to take them out. I personally used clip ins after getting my extensions out and they were great! I could wash my hair comfortably without worrying of messing up my extensions and its better and you can do all of the same stuff like curling and all that. And the big plus of taking them out whenever you want is nice...I hope this helps!! let me know if you have questions
===================

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 05 2010 at 7:43pm
bettyboo58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bettyboo58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 6:20pm
Yes I agree wiv abilash, i prefer clip in hair extensions to glued in, more so for convenience. I have found a great site that i got a full head of clip on hair for only £49 and the quality was fantastic. they were 100% human hair aswell. if you want to have a look it was www.additionallengths.co.uk
jailynstanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailynstanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 5:30am
As hair grows, hair extensions often need to be reattached
serenananie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serenananie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 2:16am
of course hair extensions was very important

grey's anatomy dvd boxset
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2010 at 2:10am
I think hair extensions are more popular.Because many women like beauty.LOL
kellylife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellylife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 12:35am
Maybe most of people prefer to it.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 05 2010 at 7:42pm
luna1127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2010 at 9:11pm
Anyone has experience buying cheap replica soccer jerseys online?

Every kid dreams of owning their favorite player's jersey! It is never too early to support the team, so let your kids in this brett favre jerseys Because at that age, everyone has a shot at making the NFL. Features a smaller version of the adult replica with screen-printed name, number and team logos.
Watch your favorite NBA players drain threes from the arc while you wear their colors! Gear up for the hoops showdown of the year with this Majestic Athletic® Los Angeles Lakers kobe bryant jerseys The front of the shirt is decorated with NBA trophy graphics and the team name, while the back of the shirt is adorned with the player's name and number.
Ensure the kids are cheering ''Go Colts!'' along with the adults with this peyton manning jerseys .
Every Eagles fan knows, if you want to prove yourself, you have to own your favorite player's jersey! Spend a few hours in this michael vick jerseys and your fanhood will never be questioned again.

A must-have for every true football fan.

--------------------
cheap nfl jerseys
jennykang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennykang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2010 at 10:07pm
i think economy will affect the sales of hair extensions.
klassylady1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klassylady1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 7:32pm
Beauty is usually recession proof so I dont think it will really affect sales that much.  I get my extensions from  www.goodhairdaze.com, they are indiv. strands Remy Human hair which i apply myself, they usually cost about 2000.00 in the salon in my area but i get them for only 200.00.  No glue or chemicals used to apply.  So i guess i bargain shop.  I wear these extensions because im trying to grow my hair, they last for 6 months and every time i take them out i get about 4in of length, then i cut 1in (split ends).  I used to wear sew-in / then clip in but i love the secure feeling of knowing my extensions wont fallout. Yikes!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 10:51pm
my work speaks for it self and i am receession proof.. people want quality...
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Hairlistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairlistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 9:52am
You will be surprised the economy does not effect the hair business that much. People will always do their hair. Extensions are a necessity to some, especially to those who NEVER show their natural hair.

http://www.hairlistic.org

KellyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 6:26am
I  have been using synthetic hair extensions over the past 2 years, and find them great. Always look and feel like natural hair.

Hair Extensions
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 5:27pm
When times are tough, people still want to look there best. I think the beauty industry still does well during times when the economy isn't doing well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic