Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Home-made shampoo for Dandruff Treatment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yellow.green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow.green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home-made shampoo for Dandruff Treatment
    Posted: June 21 2010 at 2:09pm
Home-made shampoo for Dandruff Treatment

Take the herbs in the bowl and pour 2/3 cup of boiling water. Then allow to steep for 20 minutes by covering the bowl. After that pour it into the bottle an add 2/3 of cider vinegar and shake well. Then keep it in a cool dry place.

Now take a head bath using this shampoo and rinse the hair thoroughly. Massage little amount into the scalp.

Massage it into scalp with a small amount before going to the bed. Dandruff can be eliminate by this shampoo easily.

Branded FLASH DRIVES
laptop repair

farla21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farla21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 9:17am
i been having trouble with my dandruff for a long time. no matter what method i use the itch wont come off. i used to try natural method like using lemon but it didn't work. i also tried your method but it still not working, it even worsen the itch. i then read about Dandruff recommendation article online. i am currently using these hydrate moisturizing shampoo and hydrate vibrancy conditioner for 1 week now. it is really effective, no more irritations in my scalp, no more itch. i believe 3-5 days more my dandruff will be completely gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic