Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - difference betwwen full lace wigs& lace front wig
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

difference betwwen full lace wigs& lace front wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
goodluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: difference betwwen full lace wigs& lace front wig
    Posted: July 02 2010 at 11:32am
Maybe many peoples are very familar with this questions, while I am sure there are still many friends who don't know so much about it, today I will sum it up based on what I know, anyone who has complete informations, please comment on them!

1, for full lace wig, genereally it is made of human hair, all hand made, hand tied wigs, which need to use glue or tapes, also looks very natual, can part them anywhere, generally the cap is full lace with stretch in the middle which can adjust the cap, so many people like them, while since they are human hair and hand tied, the price is also high.

Also some people don't know like to use the glue or tapes, then there will be another kinds of wigs, which is also hand made, also very natual, that is full stretch wigs, there is no lace in the cap, someone also called glueless lace wigs.

By the way, also some people like synthetic full lace wigs, which is also not so cheap, just because it is easy to do many beautiful texture to use synthetic hair, so some people like them.

3, for lace front wigs, they can be human hair and synthetic hair, the cap is 3inch lace front with machine weft in the back, also have some combs in the side and strap in the back which help you to adjust the cap.

For lace front wigs, the price is more cheaper, since there are only 3inch which are hand tied.

To be honest, maybe synthetic hair lace front wigs are more popular, since there are many celebrity styles wigs, and the price is very cheap.

Anyway, whatever you choose full lace wigs or lace front wigs, it is up to you, haha!

Everybody, please feel free to comment !
love lace wigs, love hair talk of any kind
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic