Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black To Blonde!!! ):

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kaylalauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylalauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black To Blonde!!! ):
    Posted: July 04 2010 at 2:02pm
okayy,,, so i am 13. i have died my hair redish/brown, dark brown, then black. biggest mistake EVER. i am a natural dirty blonde. and i want to go blonde. in my attempts to lighten my hair i died it brown. what happened?? over time i got roots and now my hair is 3 different colors. yay. i want blonde. i cant bleach it, dont want orange hair before i go to school again. or on my birthday, money is tight so i cant do anything too expencive! i want blonde on top, brown on bottom. i needd help! i dont know what to do. i dont like black hair anymore, i feel like an emo. ): i hate it. so i need advice! fastt. pleaseee helpp meee!!!
<3 kayla.(:
leggyblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leggyblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2011 at 10:17am
hey there Kayla. my hair is originally dark brown i have had burgundy red black and two perms in my hair, i am now a platinum blonde it is achievable if you have patience.

hairdressers always say if you wanna go black theres no turning back but you know what that is bullshoot.

Use a blue highlighter bleach powder about $5.00 and 40vol developer about $6 to $8.00 buy a plastic bleach mixing bowl and bleaching brush also buy some clips plastic only metal and bleach react n thats no good.

all this will cost about $20 to $25.00 cheap as once you have the stuff it never goes off and you got for years.

start a bit at a time till the head is covered, do your regrowth first.

don't panic if its orange coz your hair is black and your hair needs to go thru stages its starts with orange and gradually gets lighter.

leave it 1 to 2 weeks in between and then do the process again.

keep going with this till the blonde you want.

DON'T DO IT EVERYDAY COZ YOUR HAIR WILL GO JELLY AND IT WILL BREAK OFF - TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!

the colours your getting on your growth won't be noticed once you start bleaching, coz the bleach will strip it out. all you will have is ur natural regrowth that needs to be touched up once a month only.

you have to be patient with the colour is it goes thru the process coz there is no other way that it will turn blonde but to be a ranga for a week or so.

i hope that this will help you!!
leggyblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leggyblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2011 at 10:26am
oh i also forgot to say if you keep dying it brown its just gonna make it harder for you to go blonde.

When your a blonde and you want to be dark you have to dye it brown first coz it will be a dirty blonde, but to go lighter you have to bleach it theres no other way. you have to use 40vol coz its the most you can get and that is to get rid of the dark colour to go darker you use 10vol developer coz it will take no matter what, but not for blonding.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic