Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sunless lotion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lexishine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexishine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunless lotion
    Posted: July 09 2010 at 12:54pm
I recently purchased a sunless lotion by Sun Sauce and that stuff is really good. I always worry about turning orange and with this one I was surprised how tan I looked after using it. I went on their website and read all their press releases. They have been involved with a lot of things. A lot of famous people have used this lotion. A few seasons ago the stars on Dancing with the Stars used it. That's what  got me to purchase it.
aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 9:15am
aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 9:16am
This was such a nice info relating sunless lotion you have shared with us. I like it. Hope this will loved by all who land up here.

keep sharing!!

Edited by aniel - November 06 2010 at 3:13am
queenofmakeup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenofmakeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2010 at 5:14am
Nice post, really informative realting sunscreen.

good work keep going.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 3:38am
Try confronting the fact that you are white. Not brown or black. White. Perhaps there is an evolutionary reason for the amount of melanin in your skin.

====================
Cheap Flights|Flights
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic