Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice needed! I want a new style! (with pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice needed! I want a new style! (with pics)
    Posted: July 12 2010 at 6:51am

I am 32 years old. I have dark hair, still look young though a few hairs are going white.

My hair is thick, very hard to manage and tends to go dry. I haven't had a hair in quite a while and it's becoming impossible to manage. Usually I don't use a brush or comb. I style with my hands and wax until it looks decent, lol.

I had long hair when I was 17 to 20. Eventually cut it short because I couldn't get rid of the frizz and it took on a weird shape frm having it tied back all the time.

Right now it's going slightly curly I think, but when I wash it goes straight and becomes even harder to manage.

So far, what has worked best is keeping it short with the front a bit longer and spiked with was (I can't describe haircuts, lol), but this style is kind of boring me.

So right now I'm open to suggestions, I would like advice for my type of hair, pictures, etc... I want something that is not conservative, looks good, doesn't need any radical treatment to change texture, and is masculine, not metrossexual... I could be long hair, anything that looks cool. But I don't what kind of long hair would work for my face and hair texture and how would it look, so pictures would be appreciated.

I intend to do a general make over, get some accessories, maybe tatoo and earing, etc...

A friend of mine thinks I should let my sideburns grow and suggested something like wolverine's hairstyle might look cool, lol... this picture looks cool, but I don't know if it would work for my hair and if it takes too much care, I don't want it...

And here are some pictures where my hair is short...

This is how it looks now, but every day its looking different, lol. I'm getting frizz too...

So there you go... I hope you guys don't mind giving me some feedback... would love to see pics with ideas too...

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic