Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want stress relief

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yellow.green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow.green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want stress relief
    Posted: July 17 2010 at 2:15pm
Want stress relief soon but feel overwhelmed? Then, get out of the firing line. Just scoot off for several peace and calm for a day or better still a weekend or a week. Take a journal, relax and gather your thoughts. When you're under pressure or stressed to manage with a major situation or event in life, seeing solutions to problems can be truly difficult. Distance from problems can bring clearness. I love going to the coast when I experience like this and it at all times, without fail, helps me to quickly find stress relief and the calmer I am, the easier I find out the solutions. I don't know why, however being near the ocean helps me come across stress relief almost right away. By being near water, come to imagine it.

whole food vitamins
diets to lose weight

Dona J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dona J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 7:55pm
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Edited by Dona J - July 18 2010 at 7:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic