Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help on price and if this would look good?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PlasticTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlasticTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help on price and if this would look good?
    Posted: July 29 2010 at 5:07pm
I am deciding to do something drastic to my hair. I've always wanted to grow it really long and now its about at sholder length and is medium brown. but now ive seen a hair style i feel i must have. its a short platium blond boy cut. I've gotten my hair dyed platium blonde before but i have never had it that short. i wanted to know a things and ask if this would look good on me.
first here is a picture of me
now here is a picture of how i want to cut and dye my hair

so my first question is if you think it would look good on me?

and my other question is what do you think it would cost to get my hair dyed and cut like this?
now i dont live in any place special so it would be done at just a regular salon i go to not any great place.

ill take any and all opinions thanks and sorry if bad spelling :]
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2010 at 6:47pm
Probably around a $100 in an average salon. Phone around and ask for prices.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 9:50am
Absolutely go for it!!, I think it is something you really want based on what you are saying. You are young, have fun... I'd say around 100 bucks!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic