Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silk Injected Base Closures on the Internet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dolcevida94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcevida94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silk Injected Base Closures on the Internet
    Posted: August 11 2010 at 8:27am
Does anyone know of a QUALITY internet based vendor (who sells directly to the public) from whom I can purchase a QUALITY silk injected base closure (the kind with the lace front). I have tried to run a few searches through search engines and there are a handful of sites, many of which don't have a telephone number posted (which is a red flag to me). I was hoping someone could give me some leads. I would prefer (but not mandatory) a site where I can customize the piece and select lace color, hair density, length and hair type.

BTW - I am wearing a silk injected base closure piece now (vendor's customer service was horrible which is why I prefer not to purchase another closure from them), and I LOVE the quality and look, except it does shed. It has a life span of about two (2) months, but the next time I will try to seal the knots with acrylic and see if that helps. I know these pieces are NOT cheap but they are WELL WORTH IT.

Thanks for your help!
Sophistivicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophistivicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 10:55am
Hello! You can purchase them custom at my company www.perfectstrands.com , our website will be launching saturday. We have pictures of all of our products and can take more if you like!! We already offer a very customized, natural looking density, but if you have a density of your own that you would like to use you can do that. And we can send pictures of different lace and silk colors that we offer.
dolcevida94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcevida94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2010 at 12:50am
I will check it out. Thank you for your response. I recently made a purchase from silkbaseclsoure.com. My hairdresser and I were very impressed with look and quality.

WARNING: LADIES BEWARE OF THEPLATINUMHAIR.COM, poor customer service, high prices and they sent me the wrong order. To make it worse, after spending over $500 with their site, they didn't even place the hair in a bag and/or net, they threw it loose in a box. How unprofessional! There are a lot of other more reasonable options out there, please try them first.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophistivicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 8:28pm
Soo happy you were able to find something!!! Well I hope you do check us out! We do offer competitive prices!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophistivicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 8:28pm
wow, I will tell all of my clients to beware of that company! Thank yoU! Sometimes when we don't have items in stock we may help our customers by sending them to other reputable vendors! So it's good to know who is good and who isn't!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic