Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Retail stores that open on Holidays?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maha22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maha22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retail stores that open on Holidays?
    Posted: August 19 2010 at 2:18am

What do you think of Retail store like K Mart that opens on Thanksgiving and Christmas. They force there employee's to work these Holidays and not be with there family's. Isn't this Anti American? Who owns K Mart? A foreign country? Don't for get they also own Sears now, it won't be long till they to are open these special holidays.
================
Life Cover | Life Insurance

tiffany2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffany2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 7:56pm

A friend of mine in the Red Hat Society, where everyone wears hats, just told me that you should never wear a wide brim hat if you are a person who lacks height.  Is that true?

Some other hat wearing tips she provide include: 

-A slender face, not a round one, best serves a chapeau with a domed crown. 
-Felt hats are best worn in the winters months
-Straw hats are best for the summer
-Two rounds on a hat don't make a right

I had never heard of the Red Hat Society before my friend told me but supposedly the founder of the Red Hair Society is Sue Ellen Cooper.  She also told me that "the Red Hat Society is all about friendships.  It's so much fun it lowers your blood pressure."

The dress code for hats you wear at a Red Hat Society meeting is gaudy is best.  Glitz, feathers, sparkles and similar are best. 

Are there Red Hat Societies for younger women like in their early 20s or 30s?  Or are they only for older women in their 50s and above?

Do you know?  Would love to hear more about the Red Hair Society.

Edited by tiffany2010 - January 13 2011 at 2:17pm
注册
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic