Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWE Diva's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MarthaMacFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWE Diva's
    Posted: August 20 2010 at 1:08pm
 Hey guy's I'm a big WWE fan and I noticed that 80% of the diva's have really long hair. out of the diva's below who do you think is the most in need of a haircut. Let me know what you think
  Eve

normal_i03.jpg%20Melina%20Perez%20image%20by%20MizzPerez09Melina

Maryse

Kelly Kelly
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 7:49pm
Do any of them "need" a haircut?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 10:50pm
I like all of them as is.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2010 at 10:46am
Mabey it's just me but I think there hair over powers there body's. all of them do have nice hair but I think it's too long. But them again mabey it's just me.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2010 at 7:59pm
Mike I couldn't agree more!!!

Edited by shortvslong - August 22 2010 at 8:00pm
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2010 at 8:01pm
Mike I couldn't agree more!!!
floridaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floridaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2010 at 5:30am
Hello,
          I am also a big wwe fan. my favorite diva is eve toress. she have great hairs and great body and she is very beautiful. melina and maryse is also good but they are not as good as eve.

thanks!!

jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2010 at 3:03pm
The WWE just released Serena who shaved her head to get her shot.  There have been rumors that another diva might replace her in the Straight Edge Society which might mean shaving their head. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2010 at 5:17pm
  Thanks for the heads up. didn't know she was released.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic