Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skin Health Maintenance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
donaldjerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donaldjerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skin Health Maintenance
    Posted: September 04 2010 at 10:53am
Hi,
I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health maintenance.
I used to have acute acne problem in my teen-age years. I still have breakout sometimes. I had used almost every single thing on m face to get rid of acne. My skin has lost the smoothness. I understand I cannot make up for the past. But is there any way I can take care of it from now on. I mean so that my skin looks soft/fresh.

Also I have kind of black circle around my lip and chin. I think I have combination skin. Can you please help me with these all?
And suggest me a good skin care product with the ways to use them properly.
Thanks

Edited by donaldjerry - September 04 2010 at 10:53am

anny09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anny09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 12:41am
The first step to make your skin healthy and glowing is to drink at least ten glasses of water everyday.Second is take all precautions to avoid strain on the eyes.Choosing the right lotion for your skin is essential to ensure that perfect glow.And the main step is to watch Videos on anti wrinkle products and skin aging as they will help you to learn about your skin

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 26 2012 at 10:08am
aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 8:17am
I think anny09 has put up nice info on glowing skin. I hope that it benefits all who land up here.

keep sharing..........thanks!!Smile

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 09 2012 at 11:44am
rozerleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2011 at 7:52am
Bio-oil is a very good scar or those with severe acne who in the past. It can help the skin natural elasticity, increasing blood flow, helping the skin becomes smooth, soft. Circled in the dark can also use a cream containing myristic acid isopropyl ester using like or DiproBase reduces. This is a thick cream, so you can use it as little as possible around the area requiring treatment. You can buy anywhere online.
anvinwallson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anvinwallson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 5:55pm
Skin is the body's liver, heart and kidneys as part of When blood flow is impeded for any reason the skin, skin hardening, thickening, loss of its normal appearance.

adomejorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adomejorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 5:22pm
Alternative medicine, skin, and is a good reflection of the digestive system. Skin diseases such as acne, Rosales, psoriasis who often suffer from constipation, unbalanced good and bad bacteria, leaky gut, and other digestive conditions.
sanadepth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanadepth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2012 at 6:49am
I do not know which proposal, but the Body Shop's range is good. They have a combination skin and oily skin, seaweed tea range. A good program will always be involved along the exfoliating, cleansing, toning and moisturizing things. The Body Shop all the things you need in this area.
Oliverkahn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliverkahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 11:29am
Bio-oil is a good or severe acne scars who in the past. It can help the skin's natural elasticity, increase blood flow, helps the skin becomes smooth and soft. Hovering in the dark can also use creams containing isopropyl myristate similar or DiproBase reduced.
alvina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2012 at 11:00am
Hey......eating fruits and vegetables are also included. don't you ever forget that! staying healthy and fit is the secret.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 09 2012 at 11:42am
roxhow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2012 at 4:38am
use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are
available online. These work wonders.
Maybe it will work on you too.
Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
-----------------------------------

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 03 2014 at 2:10pm
Marisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 1:32am

The first step to TOTAL SKIN WELLNESS is Maintenance, for the skin you "CAN" see

Cleanser

Tonic

Scrub

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 03 2014 at 2:09pm
carrycand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrycand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2012 at 1:17am
According to many dermatologist, nighttime is the best time to lather retinols on skin. Creams with Vitamin A may be irritating for many people and may cause redness and flaking. The latest Vitamin A creams have ingredients like proteins, yeast and birch extract to prevent irritation.

Do you put cream on your face before you go to bed?

Edited by Administrator - October 23 2012 at 12:47pm
MiaMackenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiaMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2018 at 7:31pm
Eat a lot of fruits and vegatables. This will help you get that natural glow. Drink plenty of water. This helps cleanse your circulatory system, which again, is very important in skin care.

A balanced diet and cleanliness are the simplest steps to ensure healthy skin. Do remember to wash your face everytime you return from an outing. Dust and smoke block skin pores.

Edited by MiaMackenzie - April 23 2018 at 7:32pm
mellowax.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic