Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alcame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jenniferroberts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenniferroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alcame
    Posted: September 04 2010 at 11:17pm
I've heard they have the best of the best as fair as hair care goes. My best friend has then Chi shampoo and I smelled it and want to try it-it smells heavenly! Has anyone tried it? She said it's only available in upscale salons!
vijay12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2010 at 9:46pm

Alchemy was the early form of chemistry where investigators were trying to transmutate (change an element to another element) various metals in the search of making gold and other precious metals out of cheap ones. I guess you can say that nowadays alchemy would be called nuclear chemistry, but our ancestors had no concept of subatomic particles or decaying nuclei.
===============

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 19 2010 at 8:49pm
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2010 at 3:55am
High-end Shaolong are not necessarily good, try a few more now!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic