Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions price in the UK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions price in the UK?
    Posted: September 07 2010 at 10:30pm

I would like to get a full head of blonde hair extensions for my upcoming birthday (glued in professionally)
my hair is shoulder length and blonde, and pretty thin and doesn't really grow so that's why i want them :)
how much roughly would they be, as i'm sure i'll need to save a little of my own money for them- and how much would they cost to maintain?
many thanks x

=================
SEO Marketing | SEO

bettyboo58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bettyboo58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 4:22pm
the prices can vary for professional applications dependning on where you live, and the type of hair used. I would advise you use a reptuable extensionist as someone who doesnt really know what they are doing can ruin your own hair. Try some salons close by which offer free consultations so you become aware of your local salon prices. alternitvely you can use clip on hair. if your interested i can recommend a great supplier.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic