Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello all.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kellie75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellie75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello all.....
    Posted: September 09 2010 at 1:12pm
I am new to this site but am hoping that I can get some answers to my questions about at-home hair coloring.  I have been coloring my hair for years and have been going to the same stylist.  She recently went on maternity leave and during that time my husband was laid off from his job due to the economy.  Sadly, this means that I cannot afford to have my hair professionally done right now. 

I asked my stylist about the color she applies to my hair and she stated that she uses a level 5 natural/neutral shade (5N) with a 10 volume developer on all of my hair and allows it to process for 40 minutes (I have about 25% gray hair). My main concern with doing my own hair is covering my gray without getting "hot roots".  I love to have really rich dark brown hair.

So I went online and found a website that sells professional beauty products to everyone not just stylists.  I ordered the Joico K-Pak Verocolor line in color 5N with the 10 volume developer. 

I was wondering if anyone has used this color line before and what there feedback is on it? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much and I am glad to be a part of Hair Talk! Star

Kellie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic