Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frankie Sanford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frankie Sanford
    Posted: September 25 2010 at 1:13am
Love the cut and think it works well with either colouring
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2010 at 6:46am
"I think she can pull just about anything off.
HAWG"

Like most pretty, young girls.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 10:24pm
Looking back through pictures on Getty, just a couple of months ago, she was dark and asymetric

She had it long about a year and a half ago

I think she can pull just about anything off.
HAWG
todsweeney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todsweeney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 4:59pm
Yes great, better before the color change and btw it's 'sandford'.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 6:20am
great cut on her! I not sure what else to say?
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 9:48pm
Wow.  Didn't realize there were this many husbands just like me out there. 

I didn't mean to have it turn into a talk about my wife.  Just kind of a lead in to talking about the cut.  Frankie Sanford has had it for a while and worn it in all different ways. I would expect her to get sick of it but it doesn't seem to happen.  IMO it looks much better blonde. 

I think it is one of those ones that is just really well executed.  If anything was a little differentit may look horrid.

That said I am doing backflips.  I'm just happy the wife is interested in being daring and that it seems like people are loosening up and having a little fun again.  I don't care if she cuts it off or grows it to her butt as long as its all done with a lot of attitude.  There really is a vibe out there in real life and celebs that people are ready to go a little crazy.  It's about time. The last couple of years have been depressing in too many ways 
mtber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 9:01pm
My wife's just turned 40, and has had asyms on and off for the past 10 years (even with a hearing-aid under the cut). I have had to adjust the cut to have it slightly longer behind the ear not to show the h/a. But with the new h/as on the market, I might just cut it shorter again. (All colours, with designs and pics on them)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 7:47pm
I agree with loveshorthair; I'd be doing the same thing if my wife would go for that cut.  I think it looks awesome!
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 6:01pm
I don't know what your wife looks like but if my wife wanted that cut, I would be doing back flips.  My wife is in the 40's but I think she would look so stylish with that cut. 
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 5:34pm

I'd try to get her to reach her goal before cutting it. It's only a few more months and she might find by holding out, she really likes her goal length. Good Luck

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 12:25pm
Looks good on a 20 year old: not sure it would be so hot on a 30 or 40 + something.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 10:02am
It's a great rock star cut, but one that I suspect only looks good if you have it cut perfectly and styled and maintained regularly by a professional. Without that attention, I suspect it would look like a mess very quickly, and its allure would vanish.

Maybe you could suggest your wife go not as short (i.e. to shoulders or chin) with a style that's easier to maintain, and if she likes it, go full Frankie after that?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2010 at 8:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic