Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.........other than a BOB haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cyndee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyndee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .........other than a BOB haircut
    Posted: September 23 2010 at 11:01pm
My name is Cyndee.  I'm 25.  And need ideas of a haircut for me OTHER THAN A BOB HAIRCUT.  My hair is almost to my waist and I've been wanting to get it cut for some time now.  Trust me, it's not a mess.  Just think it's time to get a more stylish haircut for the job I have in an office setting.  My b/f loves my long hair and has threatened to dump me if I get it cut (oh well, he can be an ass at times).  I need some ideas of shorter haircuts that are in style now.  Mostly all the girls in my office have BOB haircuts, so I don't want a BOB!  I'm open to any ideas and would be willing to go quite short.  I have blonde hair and it is very well conditioned.  No bangs, all one length.  I went for a consultation last week at a hair salon and all they wanted to do was give me a BOB.  The girl said I would look HOT with it cut that way.  I said NO BOB.  So I walked out.  A friend of mine said to give this hair forum a try. That the people here would help me out.  Ok I need help!  Get a hold of me at  cyndeecurls@yahoo.com   Smile   Love you all 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic