Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cold case moved me..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matthewop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthewop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cold case moved me..
    Posted: October 14 2010 at 1:05am

When I watching Cold Case Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset,Often at the end of this play, I could not help but cry. InCold Case Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset, when the  older crimes that have never been solved was solved, the crimimals got what they deserved, the people who died years before appeared in the heroine's eyes and then faded out. Then, it always rings with the music,sad,familiar or unfamiar. And then my eyes were full of tears. 20 years later, all the lies and the defense have been weathered, former friends were not friends any more, the loved ones were strangers. Everything was destroyed, friends and love...
 I am not good at commenting the actors' acting, the ability of the writer,the music quality or the rationality of the logic.If someone aske me the total feeling aboutCold Case Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset, I would say that this is a touching drama, it is enough I think.
Cold Case Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic