Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Natural"???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Acadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Natural"???
    Posted: October 16 2010 at 7:45pm

I just recently started attending a Catholic School and they have a rule where you can't have your hair any unnatural colour. Sadly, over the summer I had finally made up my mind to add dark blue peekaboos to my hair. I was upset that I wouldn't be able to do it as I've wanted to for years and now I have been trying to find something else I could do that would be kind of cool.

There are many girls that have blonde peekaboos in their hair so I know that that could work but it got me thinking... What if you did black peekaboos with a blue tinge to them (so just like when people have really really black hair that looks blue in the light) Do you think I could get away with it? Keep in mind it's just a little bit underneath.

Also, do you think that it would look ok??? The rest of my hair is a dark brown.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 9:32am
The blackest blue black color never really looks natural, so I think your best bet is to ask your principle if it would be okay. She may say no, so its a risk, but that black can be really hard to remove, so you might save yourself some trouble. You can try that in advance, hold a cloth shirt or something up to yourself that is the color you want to dye it, and see if the color works on you before dyeing it. Colors that are good on us make our complexions look better, colors that aren't make the imperfections in our skin show up.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic