Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would your man do this for you?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jewels408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would your man do this for you?
    Posted: October 16 2010 at 9:31pm
I was watching this video and complaining to my boyfriend that it sucks because to have salon great hair you need someone to do it for you. Then he said well "I'll do that to your hair for you",meaning he would dry it and curl and everything for me. I thought it was really sweet and wondering who else's man has gone out of their way to do something out of their comfort zone to make you feel great. And also what is more important, that he offered or that he can't really do hair and it would take practice.

Watch this to know what I'm talking about: http://vimeo.com/14131241
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 7:06pm

I have been doing my wifes hair everyday for the last 20 years. even before shes goes to work. When we go on vacation not only hers but her sisters also.

Mike b

Dawn-P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn-P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 12:55pm
Hello Jewel,
 I can honestly say that my husband will wash, dry and set my hair for me. Of course it helps that he has beautiful hair too and I do the same for him. As far as rolling my hair, it took him a while to get the hang of it but today he is as good as any hairdresser. When he lets me, I love setting his hair tooWink. I think this is one of the best ways a couple can keep that special closeness that usually fades away in a relationship.

Dawn
Dawn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic