Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fantasy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dolliebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolliebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantasy
    Posted: October 22 2010 at 8:34pm
Hello, 
I have but one fantasy and that is to find someone that understands my excitement over hair cutting who would be willing to cut my hair off while I am tied up.
thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2010 at 9:47am
OMG I would love to do this. Lets chat about it.
feierdd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feierdd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 1:02am
Hi!Max Headroom Complete Series DVD Boxset is a short-lived but ground-breaking British-produced science fiction television series by Chrysalis/Lakeside Productions made for American TV. Max Headroom DVD Boxset was based on the Channel 4 British TV pilot Max Headroom: 20 Minutes into the Future. Max Headroom Complete Series DVD Boxset is often mistaken as an American-produced show due to the setting and its use of an almost entirely US cast along with being broadcast in the USA on the ABC network.Max Headroom DVD Boxset went into production in late 1986 and ran for six episodes in the first season with eight being produced in season two.I really like it!Hope it interests you!And you can find it at boxsetseries. com!
fireguy0062 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fireguy0062 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 2:19pm
I'm surprised you only have two replies to this.
i would have thought there'd be a line-up of people offering to do this for you.
Just realized this was an old post....did you find anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic