Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who can use hair extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
studioalice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studioalice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who can use hair extensions?
    Posted: October 30 2010 at 5:24am
I do not know who can use hair extensions
everyone can use?

hair extensions are fixed at the base of the hair. Therefore depends on a minimum length for its attachment

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 31 2010 at 2:56pm
Remy Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remy Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 1:52am
Pretty much anyone can use hair extensions and if the hairs too short or for any reason it seems like you cant, then theres always specialty hair pieces, like the Body Wave Lace Frontal. Hope you've made some progress choosing the right one for you. My personal preference (and what I often stick to) is the straight look, so hair extensions for me. But Im thinking of a wigSmile
Love everything to do with Virgin Remy Indian hair…hair extensions, wigs & hair care products.Follow my journey at my blog http://bestvirginremyhair.blogspot.com where I give my reviews & suggestions
spyvine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyvine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2014 at 9:18pm
Hair extensions is made anyone who would like to add style to their hair and have a beautiful appearance.

sunshinelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshinelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2014 at 3:06pm
Pretty much by anybody who wants to have long, gorgeous, and beautiful hair! Hair extensions can be different. If your hair is curly, then curly extensions will suit you well. The majority of really good extensions brands, though, like Luxy Hair Extensions, the extensions are very smooth and silky... so as long as your hair is not too coarse and is relaxed to be straight, you can wear them and enjoy your Mermaid locks! Also, if your hair is super short, it might look unnatural if you try to wear super long extensions right away.. so maybe if your hair is really short, wait until it's about 6-7 inches if you want your extensions to blend in seamlessly
SophiaTaylor1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophiaTaylor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 5:28am

It really depends what you require of the extensions. Hair extensions can match color as accurately as possible, as well as having human hair that will be naturally curly for those needing curly hair, or wavy if that's what is called for. . My friend recommend me Lock'n long Hair Extension. They  are so easy and quick to put in and remove, are the finest quality, and you can try different hairstyles without damaging your .

Edited by gbruenning - November 20 2014 at 8:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic