Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eighties hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eighties hair?
    Posted: May 11 2004 at 11:30am
We're going to an 80s themed party this weekend. I've heard of these going on for
a year or so (man it makes me feel old...) and was so psyched when one of the
ladies I work with decided to throw one.
I've got my outfit all picked out and now all I have to deal with is my hair.Out
came the yearbook for inspiration... Wow! Did we have some big freaking hair back
then... My yearbook should be scratch and sniff with hairspray scent! I graduated
in 1992 and almost every girl at my school had the HIGH Aqua Net bangs going on! I was no slouch as my "poof" of teased bangs was probably 4 inches high at it's peak! Sadly, I was in the middle of bang height as there were lots of girls who had me beat. My best friend Jill got hers up to 7 and a half inches at one time (we know because we all used to measure, lol!) Crazy, crazy times. Anyways, I'm gonna pass on the trusty Aqua Net (Extra Super hold of course) for some Salon spray: Joico Ice(this stuff is like cement!) and have dusted off my hot rollers and curling irons. I am super psyched for Friday!! I can't wait to see if I can still tease and spray my hair into a gravity defying masterpiece!
Who else here will fess up to having some BIG hair in the 80s/90s? How high were your bangs!!!
JEn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic