Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

James Bond is very good

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susanlancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susanlancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: James Bond is very good
    Posted: November 17 2010 at 8:38pm
The007 DVD's have been one of the ones I would most like to collect. This masterwork set brings me more joy than just simply having the movies. New Year is coming.I decided to watch it again at home.If you already have all or some of the earlier versions, this version requires a purchase? It depends what you want in a
DVD release of this series. If you want more extras you might want to think twice. This new edition contains most of the extras like the original version. The new extras are nice, but if the thing most informative (commentary and documentaries) are exactly the same as the previous version. If you are looking for improved picture and sound quality, then buy this game now. The updates are very impressive, with each film looked like it was filmed yesterday. The improved sound is not as impressive, but is still an upgrade for some of the mono track for older movies.What about an HD version coming in the future? Although it depends on how you think the future is HD. If you think that will continue for a long time, then skip this series and wait for a high definition version. If you think that HD will be the Laserdisc of your time and be replaced by too quickly downloaded directly to your
TV, go ahead and enjoy this game now. The packaging is a plus for collectors. slimpack packaging takes up less space and boxes are attractive enough. I'm not too crazy about the new cover art (I mean using the old poster art), but is somewhat lower. The menus are interesting, but I think I liked the old menus for
DVD.The first Bond film of the 80s and it is good. Roger is back, looking a little weathered, and acting a little more seriously. It works great. The stakes are high, and director John Glen with movements of action and suspense quickly and with great effect. Caroline Bouquet warms the screen as seeking revenge Melina, and you have a dangerous pair of shady characters played by Julian Glover and Topol. A score by Bill Conti is a strange mix disco lights meet FM. Some love it, others will laugh. The large cast, the excellent camera work and tight plot make this one of my favorite adventures of James Bond, but the 80 off to a good start. 5 out of 5 stars.I love this James Bond. Oh yeah the documentaries keep me interested in seeing the movie over ,and over again. Now that am up to date with the
Bond movies, I can sit down ,and watch my favorities. Anyone who is a big fan in Bond flims should get this box set. Start your collection with this Ultimate James Bond Edition. Cannot wait in another 20 years they start a new box set of
Bond movies.

True Blood DVD 1-3
Zumba DVD
James Bond DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
The Office DVD 1-6
Your Baby Can Read DVD
champion119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 12:35am

Great review.

Edited by champion119 - February 21 2011 at 4:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic