Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greasy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
natalie94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greasy hair
    Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:04am
Hello,
I know I shouldn't wash my hair everyday because apparently it dries it our or something like that, but I'm getting to the stage now where I need to wash it everyday. This is my routine for washing my hair:-

Monday - Don't wash
Tuesday - Wash
Wednesday - Don't wash
Thursday - Wash
Friday - Don't wash
Saturday - Wash
Sunday - Wash

On the says which say 'Don't wash' my hair is greasy and it's really frustrating. I need some kind of technique that makes it not greasy or a product which might help it stay soft for another day. I don't tend to wear hats a lot, and everytime I wash it, I instantly blowdry it and straighten it. My hair is also really thick so I'm stuck with a less variety of hairstyles, I've been reccommended to have short hair but I really don't want it and I've also been onto Google and looked at how to make it less greasy and non of the tips they suggested work.

If anyone can come up with something so I don't have to wash my hair everyday that would be great.

Thank you.

Natalie x
zacherl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zacherl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 6:29am
When you comb or brush your hair, you are essentially dragging sebum from close to your scalp and around the roots of your hair down through the rest of your hair.Soft cleaning base is not cheap so you will rarely find it in mass market shampoos. Check out professional shampoos brands here.

Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 9:36pm
You should use shampoo rather than putting hair polish on your hair to prevent having greasy hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic