Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something New

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Acadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something New
    Posted: November 19 2010 at 12:32pm
Right now my hair is very similar to that of Ashlee Simpson in this photo http://www.google.ca/m/search?q=ashlee+simpson&pbx=1&aq=0p&oq=ashl&aqi=p1g5-k1d0t0&fkt=1968&fsdt=4309&csll=&action=&site=images&gl=ca&source=mog<oken=b3fc305b#i=11 in both the cut and colour... I know I'm dying my hair a very dark brown (technically that's the dye that's in it now but it was blonde and red before hand so it's faded to a similar colour to Ashlee's)... My question is: what do you suggest I should do with the cut??? I really want to try something new as I've had it like this for a while, but I'm not sure what. I kind of like the 'emo' or edgy styles and I want to keep length (my hairs to thick and curly for it to be short - even if I do straighten it everyday)
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 8:43pm
Hard to tell without a pic of you, but how about a modern shag cut...it would work with thick curly hair but also would work if you straighten it.  I'm thinking rocker like.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic