Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do girls really like bald guys?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do girls really like bald guys?
    Posted: May 18 2004 at 4:29am
Just for the record, is it really true, this thing I've been hearing for awhile, that girls really love bald guys/with buzz cuts?

Out of interest, which of these do you like the most:

-a guy having male pattern baldness (and presumably wearing the hair that's left short)

-a guy who shaves his head clean with cream and a blade.

-a guy who shaves it down to stubble with his electric clippers.

-a guy who has a buzz cut but not so short.

-you DON'T like seeing shorn guys.

Just curious. I'm a longhair myself, and this has nothing to do with me.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 5:58am
I don't dig guys, so I can't say this from experience, but I'd have to guess the women who like bald or buzzed guys like it because of the way it feels. A completely bald head is smooth to the touch, and buzzed hair has that prickly/fuzzy sort of feeling, so the women just like to rub up on their guys' heads whe they're like that. . . and the men in turn like being rubbed up on, so I guess it's good all around.
More awesome than a manatee!
Lilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 1:15pm
I like guys with enough hair to run my fingers through. I'm not really into bald guys.

Lilly
Lilly
mother of Emmah a beautiful baby girl born 12/29/03 Soon to be Mother of twin baby girls due 10/31/04
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 3:06pm
IMO....two great examples of bald/buzzed if you will are Vin Diesel...and The Rock. Noooo I'm not one of those poster-touting, in your face, abrasive wrestling chicks (actually never watch it) but I can see the attraction. However now that I think about it it's not only the bald/buzzed thing that does it for me...it's also working in conjunction with the body! Would I honestly find the same bald/buzzed head as attractive on a lesser kempt/sculpted body? No.

Again is only my opinion.
Mylissa
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2004 at 7:06am
How do you prefer Bruce Willis? With hair or with a chrome dome?
Lilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2004 at 12:01pm
I think he is one of the guys that look good all the time.
Lilly
mother of Emmah a beautiful baby girl born 12/29/03 Soon to be Mother of twin baby girls due 10/31/04
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 3:42am
I sure as hell wouldent kick Vin Diesal out of bed.
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2004 at 3:04pm
I think guys with completely shaved heads can looks every bit as hot as guys with longer hair. My husband is one of those guys that loves to keep his hair as long as he can get away with, but i've shaved his head a few times for him, and boy he looked awesome!!

About Bruce Willis.... I think i prefer him with the no-hair look. Some other guys with the no-hair look that sport it amazingly well are Patrick Stewart (jean-luc picard) and Cinjun Tate (Remy Zero). I know there's tons of other guys out there that look wonderful with no hair, too!
Benji the Sausage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benji the Sausage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 4:09pm
i tend to prefer . hair.

i can also be a fan of mohawks and undercuts and odd things like that.

but there has to be hair somewhere on his head.
BSL/Blonde/Chemically Treated (abused)
1b/cMii
I swear by Redken Extreme and Shea Butter.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2004 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Benji the Sausage Benji the Sausage wrote:

i tend to prefer . hair.

i can also be a fan of mohawks and undercuts and odd things like that.

but there has to be hair somewhere on his head.

Would eyelashes and eyebrows suffice?
Mikelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 7:01am
-a guy who has a buzz cut but not so short.
I guess I wouldn't like dating a guy who, if you went for a moonlit walk together, would have moonlight bouncing off his head.. but that's just me ^_^
Mikelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 7:02am
yeah i like running my fingers thru a guys hair.. ^_^
Gormlaith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gormlaith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 3:27pm

It is true, bald guys get the best girls. Only if the man's hair is long of course.

Gormlaith
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Gormlaith Gormlaith wrote:

It is true, bald guys get the best girls. Only if the man's hair is long of course.

Gormlaith

Juana! I guess you get the best of both, then?

(P.S. my new avatar photo snapped by catt_grrl)
danay View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 12:04am
It depends. Not every guy can pull off the bald thing. I myself love it...guys like DMX, Tyrese, Tyson Beckford...LOVE THEM!lol
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 3:07pm
These days, I find a receding hair line really attractive. In the past I've liked long hair too. A few years ago my favourite look was a receding hairline AND long hair (because that's what my boyfriend at the time had). When I fall in love with someone, their particular look becomes my favourite. The person comes first -- their hair, appearance, etc. is secondary.

When it comes to pure sex appeal, I don't just find one look appealing. Here's an example -- the actors I think are absolutely gorgeous ---

Jeremy Irons (my favourite), Ralph Fiennes, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Henry Simmons, Vincent Gallo, Keanu Reeves, Tim Roth...

All very different "types", but they all look good to me.
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic