Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW WAVER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soccerwaver10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerwaver10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW WAVER
    Posted: December 07 2010 at 3:07pm
I just started this wave game 5 days ago and i see some waves of course not fully defined but they seem to be some naps in the hair

Edited by soccerwaver10 - December 07 2010 at 3:15pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2010 at 5:25pm
keep brushing your hair everyday for about 3 weeks, and if your hair is napping up use water or some type of moisturizer on the areas that are napping up and then brush it out.

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerwaver10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2010 at 10:55am

thanks bro i mean i see the pattern but now my worry is when the time to cut my hair comes i have no trusted barber like usually my mom does it but i'm sure u know the risk that comes wit dat all i have to now is the # of the cut and ill do it my self

dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 7:29am

let you hair grow for about 3 months washing hair only twicw a week.. this will help develop a good pattern waves take time , patience and puttin work your first will be a #2 with the grain even stephen the same way you brush make sure you wash out the hair products b4 u cut.. brush good with a softy to get the loose hairs out apply some murrys light lightly durag up..dont wash your hair afterwards for a few days.. in a few weeks post some pics keep us up on your prgress 

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 9:47am
Got any pics?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerwaver10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 3:09pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerwaver10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2011 at 2:50pm
I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic