Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kira View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new hairstyle
    Posted: May 27 2004 at 3:21pm
hey, my boyfriend is looking for a new hairstyle. but we aren't sure what style would be good for him.

he has
a square jaw
golden hair that's a inch or two past his shoulders.

he wants to keep his hair long enough to put back in a ponytail. he still wants to be a "guy with long hair" not a guy who "should get a hair cut because his hair is getting kind of long."

i've read how guys with square jaws should style their hair--if they want short hair. I dont know how they should style their hair if they want long hair.
mikelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 7:07am
One word- mohawk
kab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:19pm
You might not think of the standard "mohawk" but the modified, kind of mussy mohawk that some guys are going for. It would be longer on top and shorter on the sides, but not shaven or very short on the sides. The top, longer hair should be long enough that you could grab it to style it with some mousse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic