Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thick,Wavy,Course Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thick,Wavy,Course Hair
    Posted: May 30 2004 at 9:48am
I have thick, wavy, course hair and use a straight iron on it everyday, but it is summer now and I am going on like all these trips and don't have time for a straight iron. I leave in a week and was wondering if there were any "affordable" shampoo's and conditioners, chemical straightning, gels, or n e thing that would help my hair become straighter or thinner or smoother looking! I am also thinking of getting my hair thinned this week with the scissor "things" lol so what do you think about that? My hair is about 2 or 3 inches longer than my shoulders with a tiny bit of layer at the bottom. Thanks
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2004 at 11:34pm
I'd try to find some shampoos and conditioners that'll give your hair some weight so it won't frizz out. I used to have the same type of hair. I use Redken Smooth Down and I haven't had a problem with my hair at all. It also helps to not blowdry it or iron it if you can help it. If the condition of your hair improves, it'll look straighter. Give it time, though---all the damage will have to be cut off, if there is any.
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic