Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cutting my girlfriends hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting my girlfriends hair
    Posted: September 09 2006 at 3:55am
Hi wants to cut hair,

I remember the first time I asked my girlfriend if I can cut her hair. The first couple of times that I asked she said no. She only cuts the ends Blunt cut across and her hair is at waist length. So I left it alone for a couple of weeks then I approached her again and asked her again and asked if I can cut her hair again then I asked her how much she pays at the salon to cut her hair and she said 50 dollars. I said 50 dollars for the stylist to make a straight blunt cut across. I can do that easily and it will definitely look the same as you going to the salon. she said to me I can use 50 more dollars for myself. She told me I better not screw up. So we went to the beauty supply store and purchased a pair of haircutting scissors and had them sharpened very sharp and I cut her hair about an inch that night and ever since that night I've been cutting her hair ever since. I've been cutting her hair now for over 10 years now and she won't go to anyone else. Tell your girlfriend straight out and tell her whats on your mind. Even if she says no you at least asked her. tell her she can cut your hair if I can cut her hair. if she says no. Tell her she will be saving some money also. You have nothing to lose. please post a reply and let me know what happened. Good luck.

Sincerely
Mitch
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 10:08am
wantstocuthair...check your b mail...
wantstocuthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantstocuthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 2:58pm
were pretty close. I would love to see her go shorter. Her hair is mid back now but i think i would miss it if she did go shorter. IONO.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 5:35pm
It has been awhile since that first cut happened but I will try to remember (I'm going on 20 years more or less of cutting (now) my wife's hair).
It was very casual, I think she was talking about having to go and get her hair cut - I said that I could do it to save some money and time... (and to give me a thrill- didn't tell her that part). It was just a trim - she was nervous so I wanted to start slow... and now I can do major cuts on her. I don't know how "close" you are but you could in a subtle way mention that she needs a trim and would like to do it...she may like the idea but if you come on too strong, she could get scared....Good Luck!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by wantstocuthair wantstocuthair wrote:

ive been wanting to cut my girlfriends hair now for a while but i have no idea on how to approach her about this anyone ever been in this situation? PLEASE HELP

I have... she sort of knew of my hair interest, then one day after a few drinks I ask her. Turns our she was planning to cut 6 or 8 inches in a few days anyway so she said sure... so I did, she loved it, I loved doing it. B Mail me if you want more details.
wantstocuthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantstocuthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 1:11pm
ive been wanting to cut my girlfriends hair now for a while but i have no idea on how to approach her about this anyone ever been in this situation? PLEASE HELP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic