Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

break prison: you won't be able to stop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chrislly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrislly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: break prison: you won't be able to stop
    Posted: December 22 2010 at 11:41pm

"Prison Break DVD" is presented in its original widescreen presentation and looks quite good here. There were occasional compression artifacts and edge enhancement but nothing too distracting. House DVD Overall colors are accurate with nice clarity and definition to the images. The surround tracks are used quite effectively as well evoking the atmospheric surroundings of the prison.  

Prison Break is a masterpiece of suspense (Yeah, I said it, a masterpiece). Zumba DVD Not only did every episode conclude with a cliffhanger that made you feel like you were facing the longest seven days of your life before you could find out what happens, but even the commercial breaks were torture. 

Scrubs DVD Absolutely none of the cliche' and predictability of most network television (including the series mentioned above). Prison Break is so brilliantly crafted that, by the 15th or 16th episode, I actually found myself wishing for just one predictable turn, for just one thing to happen the way I guessed it might. Navy NCIS DVD Fortunately, it didn't happen. Every time I thought I knew what was coming, thought it was even obvious what would happen next, I was way off, and never so delighted to be wrong in my life.   

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic