Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Olive Oil And Skin Care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beautymaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautymaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olive Oil And Skin Care
    Posted: December 28 2010 at 11:05pm

Olive oil and skin care uses

1- Because is an antioxidant it helps to protect the skin from the harmful action of free radicals, delaying aging skin.

2- It is also used as a moisturizer to maintain the skin elastic, hydrated and smooth. Try this mask at home: mix olive oil with an egg yolk and some honey. Put this mixture over your face and leave it on for fifteen minutes. Rinse with warm water.

3- As a tonic for the hair, to add shine and to keep it moisturized. This is a fantastic hair mask: mix olive oil with two eggs. Apply it over the hair and leave it on for thirty minutes. Wash as normal.

4- Good for the hands. Add some sugar to two spoons of olive oil. Rub your hands with this mixture. Rinse with warm water.

5- Strengthens the nails. Soak your nails in lemon juice and olive oil for five minutes. You could leave it overnight, but you must use some gloves.

6- If your mascara is dry add one or two drops of olive oil.

7- It can be used for body massage and can be added to the bath or to your usual skin care product.

Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 2:00am
I have read from another beauty forum that Julia Roberts use olive oil for her nails to strengthen it and to remove cuticles easily.
Hellerbourne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellerbourne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2011 at 11:21pm
1 - This is the aging of the skin has been delayed toxic antioxidant, and helps protect the skin from the Furirajikarupurosesu.

2 - Also, skin elasticity Wasui used as a moisturizer to maintain smooth. Please try this mask at home: the yolk mixed with honey and oil. Your face, put the mixture, leave it for 15 minutes. Please rinse with warm water.

3 - tonic for the hair to add moisture to keep and brilliance. Olive oil is mixed with two eggs: it is a very good hair mask. Applied hair, will leave for 30 minutes. Dhoni as usual.

4 - very good for hands. Add two cups of sugar and oil. Wash your hands to scrape the mixture. Please rinse with warm water.

5 - strong claws. Oil, lemon juice and soak nails for 5 minutes. Are you one night, you should use gloves can leave some of it.
essentialoils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essentialoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 9:15pm
Olive oil is high in antioxidants, including vitamin E. Antioxidants are nutritional powerhouses that protect against age-accelerating free radicals. The oil of this miraculous fruit will guard your body and your skin... from the inside out.

Olive oil will:
  • Promote a smooth, radiant complexion
  • Help maintain elasticity of skin
  • Heal dry, brittle nails and soften cuticles
  • Condition and add shine to hair

baldwincrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldwincrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 10:43am
It is good to use olive oil afore demography bath. i use to administer afore demography ablution and i use affable soap only. I use it for my hair also. I administer at night and ablution it next day. it smoothens your skin.
JasonSLindsey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonSLindsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 5:11am
Oil Olive is a great way to care for the skin and protect it from environmental damage and free radicals. It contains a high percentage of monounsaturated fat, which is healthier than polyunsaturated fats found in other oils.Applied to the skin, it helps to protect from the damaging external elements such as the sun's ultra-violet rays and the environmental pollutants.

maddyrecipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddyrecipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2011 at 12:56pm
I am using Oilve oil in massaging my hair and getting the most beautiful hair with good length.

Edited by maddyrecipe - July 08 2011 at 12:30pm
Check my blog about Healthy Recipes and Diet Recipes
kettwarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kettwarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2011 at 7:31am
Olive oil is best oil for dry skin. This oil has an natural antioxidants with two most good vitamins such as vitamin A and E, as well as it has some polyphenols which are very good for skin health.
rozerleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2011 at 7:37am
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, including vitamin E. Antioxidants are powerful nutrients that protect against age-accelerating free radicals. The oil of this miraculous fruit will keep your body and your skin inside out.
watsonrenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsonrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 2:42am
Well, Olive Oil is considered as Best Facial Cleanser.Olive oil is the ideal component to add to an exfoliant due to the fact of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant features of the oil.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic