Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have fine hair... should I keep the pixie?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
candycane626 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candycane626 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have fine hair... should I keep the pixie?
    Posted: January 13 2011 at 2:10pm
About 3 years ago, I went for the plunge - I got the pixie cut! I loved it, and I've worn it since then. It really helped with volumizing my fine, thin hair.

Here is a picture of when I first got it done (not the best picture, but you get the idea): http://i56.tinypic.com/nlu4w2.jpg

Since then, I've cut it shorter, let it grow a little longer, etc. For a while, it was somewhat asymmetrical with one side longer and one side shorter. Loved it!

Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of letting it grow out. I had decided to do so and skipped my last haircut. I cut it myself, cutting the bangs and the back (which was starting to look mullet-y). I also trimmed the sides.

Now, I'm debating whether I should keep it. My hair always looks so thin and fine when it's even a bob... now that I've learned more techniques, I feel better about my ability to make it look thicker. But the pixie is tried and true!

What do you think?? Any input would be helpful :) Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic