Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the best brand of haircolour used by haird
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat is the best brand of haircolour used by haird

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
starrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best brand of haircolour used by haird
    Posted: January 18 2011 at 9:09am
Hi

i have a hairdresser friend who is gona dye my hair for me andis able to get hair dye from sallys beauty and hair supplies, does anyone know the best brand of professional hair colour to use ?? ive had my hair done in several salons and some of their colours fade/wash out quicker than others ?????????

thanks xxxxx
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 2:51pm
I'm not sure you can get it at Sallys but Goldwell makes one of the best haircolors on the market.  Also, Matrix SoColor which I have had on my hair for over 10 years without any damage.

If your friend can buy hair color at Goldwell she should be able to buy at any professional distributors.  If that's the case I would suggest Goldwell, Matrix SoColor and Clairol Professional.  That's what all the top colorists use.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic