Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

added more wedding pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: added more wedding pictures
    Posted: June 26 2003 at 11:29pm
ok guys i added more wedding pics to my website. sorry none of them are real close.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 11:44pm
also added my jon bon jovi pictures. the pic with me and jon was 10 years ago! i was 19. the zit on my forehead is gone now LOL! i may look a little crappy because it was after the concert but the pic is with jon!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 11:48pm
Nice wedding pics Monica. You have a handsome guy, and you look beautiful!
tina

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 12:02am
thank you tina
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 2:06am
Hey Monica

Great piccys!!

The back of your wedding dress is really sexy .

As for your piccy of Jon and Richie....I'm in heaven.
What a swoon-fest. They're such sweet guys. When did Tico lose all that weight (I haven't kept in touch with the Jovies for a while (since I got into Nu Metal).

Love the close-up shot of you and Jon - you are soooo pretty. Prince Charming is a lucky guy!!

The shot of you on your 21st birthday - very cool - and the poster of leather-clad Jon in the back...also very cool - Hahahaha.
Your hair is just lovely, Mon. Looks so soft and the bangs really suit you.

And your mum looks like and absolute angel too. I see that y'all are a family of angels. Heaven must be a pretty lonely place without you two .

Thanks for posting these pics - it's a pleasure to see them.

Lots of love and hugs

Uzi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Uzi

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 7:29am
Yeah! I agree, your dress is fabulous!

I love the picture with Bon Jovi! Wow! Did you get to go backstage? Or how else did you manage to get that picture? You must have been in the front row to get such great pictures of the concert. Mmm. Bon Jovi is yummy.

Oh, your hubby is nice, too!

LOL I love the wedding picture where your step-daughter is hiding her face in her arms. Children are so funny.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 8:30am
Monica,

Thanks for posting the pics. Now I can see more of your wedding hair, and it looks great. I will probably do something to that effect.

I love your Jon pics too.

Elissa
xoxoxoxo
[/url]

LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 8:32pm
oooooooooo Jon Bon Jovi. Great pictures.

Your husband is really cute. He has that "Bon Jovi" look to him. You both look so happy in these pictures.

God Bless your marriage!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2003 at 4:48pm
finally! my mouse on my computer was boken so i had to get a new one! i was about to go insane not being able to go on the boards LOL. thank everyone for your kind words! i'm glad you guys like them.

uzma- i'm glad you liked the back of my wedding dress i LOVED the back too. also thank you for the compliment of me being pretty and my hair. my mom is VERY pretty. everyone thinks i look just like her.
the back of my wedding dress is what caught my eye in picking out the dress. it was a reasonable price too which made it even better. my grandma bought me my wedding dress. she loved the back too. it as the front she wanted higher LOL!

tico i think lost a lot of wieght in 2000.

supergrover-yes i manage to get backstage thanks to my awesome mom. she begged for me. they finally gave in. we waited at these tables for jon to enter in the room. my back was towards where jon entered. i'm pretty good about being composed in meeting celebrities. in meeting jon tho i kind of blew it. my mom saw him first and told me to turn around. i did the girly scream. LOL! luckily jon didn't hear. by the time he got to our table i composed myself. he stood about 20 mins talking, signing autographs[ got one for my cousin] and taking pictures with him. jon is SO NICE! i teased my mom not to cut the heads in the picture. [she hs the habit of doing that.] jon said his mother does that too. so he said we would take another one to be sure i got a picture. fine by me i got to touch his sweaty hair

elissa i'm sorry i didn't have a better close up pic of my hair i think you can get the just of what it looked like. congradulations also! i know you will make a beautiful bride. i wish you the the best in your marriage! i hope you will share
your special day with us after you get back.

lili- i think it's the hair that make my husband has a ''bon jovi'' look
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2003 at 4:55pm
Heheheheheheh...I did that girly scream all through the first Bon Jovi concert I went to...that brings back good memories .

Wonder if I can still manage one of those manic, hormonal screeches.
Maybe if Sean Connery were to suddenly enter the room in a kilt.........oh yes...defo .

*thinks*
I must calm down. I'm 38 years old. I must behave like a mature adult
Uzi

3katz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3katz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 10:34am
I like the open back of your wedding dress, too. How incredibly sexy it must feel when your hair is swishing against your bare back. What a nice little family you have! I love to see other people's photos, especially family and wedding pics.

Jean
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic