Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brunette_on_the_verge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunette_on_the_verge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!
    Posted: July 12 2004 at 2:56am
Ok i would really appreciate on help with this. My hiar has gone sorta blah and i want to do something fun with it, but still keep my length.
ok so here are the stats.
- color: light/medium brown with a red tint
- length: about boob level ( a good foot and a half below my shoulders) and have a fringe that falls about 2 to 3 inches below the eye
- it is REALLY thick ( it takes me 25 minutes to blow dry it)
- it is naturally wavy in the back and straight in the front (weird i know) but i straighten it most days
- i have a round face
ok so if anyone had something out there that would maybe take some thickness out of it and give me a style that i could get up and go with and on the days i have time, would be able to fuss around with, that would be great. as i said above, i really would like to keep the length. Ok well thank you for your thoughts and time!!
kab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2004 at 8:33pm
I saw a woman on the street with long hair, cut in a U or V-ish shape but the last four or five inches was layered but still had some kind of "body and bounce" that was attractive. I didn't see her face, but I would imagine that long bangs with a little layering would complement the style. I imagine that working with a good stylist that you can keep your length but with some strategic layering make it lighter for you and easier to care for.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 9:01pm
Hiya Brunette otv,

How about... drying your hair with a diffuser and scrunch the hair to induce the wave? Or braiding your hair into several braids when it's damp, and take out the braids when it's dry, for different waves? Just a couple of ideas...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic