Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Style ideas for constrasting features?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babi_drache View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babi_drache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Style ideas for constrasting features?
    Posted: February 17 2011 at 1:52pm
Hello all! I would like to get my hair cut & styled because it's getting so long but I'm not sure what to do. I've been doing some research into what styles look best for what facial features but I've run into a problem.

For people with low foreheads, they say to get a style pulled away from the face to open it up more. But for people with prominent noses, they say to get bangs (which would close off the face) to balance things out. I have a more prominent nose AND a lower forehead. What should I do?!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 3:19pm
I also have heard about those with low foreheads not having bangs...however, I do not find this true - maybe someone with more expertise can comment on this (possibly it matters what type of bangs they are talking about - bangs starting up higher on top of the head - would that make an illusion of a higher forehead?
Sorry, more questions than answers for you.  I would say don't give up on bangs yet.
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 3:09pm
you can try to get idea from some of photos

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 21 2011 at 11:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic