Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free Samples!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kstarfish822000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kstarfish822000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Samples!
    Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:56pm
Now I have been looking at all of the postings about hair products. I have seen many of the better rated products as being the more expensive ones. I am on a fixed income (college students seeking employment) and am wondering if there are any products that I can send away for free samples. This way I don't have to spend the $$$ to see if they are good products or not.

If anyone has any info please let me know!!!

Watch Kirby dance!

<('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')> <('.')> <('.'<) <('.')
>

GO KIRBY!
Precious Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 9:03pm
I just happened to look at the KMS product line today because i saw it on "what not to wear" and they will send samples if you write to their address and tell them your hair type. How much they will send or of what i dont know but i will prolly give it a try :)
Precious Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:32am
I also have heard of a line of product that is very popular on another website called Jessicurl. Shes a curly head who started her own product line at home. She sells a sample pack of all her products for like 25 bucks which I am going to try very soon. You can find her at Jessicurl.com and the other site i mentioned above is Kmshaircare.com
Kstarfish822000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kstarfish822000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 9:30pm
Thanks! I'll be sure to check that out!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic