Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting haircut tommorow.. help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bubbles444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbles444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting haircut tommorow.. help!!
    Posted: March 04 2011 at 12:22pm
I'm getting my haircut tommorow Confused
I came across this on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgVctwEXhBs&feature=related

What she did with the hair ears thing is cool, but I really want that hairstyle. At the moment I have shoulder length hair, fringe to my eyebrows, and (don't ask lol Cry) I have a really short layer at the back. I have an oval face, but with similard jaw, the chin is quiet small, but not very small-small lol, I was thinking of getting it cut to frame my face more

I'm going to provide my stylist was picture, but I would like to describe aswell. I want the hairstyle except without the ears, but if you could tell me how to do the ears that would be cool Wink

1. Tell me what to ask for? ( for example, length of layers, razored, thinned out, to shoulder)

2. How would I maintain the hairstyle?

3. What products to style hair with?

4. Would I need to straighten my hair everday?

5. Would this hairstyle suit me?

Thanks! LOL
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 4:15pm
 A picture is the best thing to take ...it might not be exact but you can communicate with the stylist about the length and so on.
To me it looks like a razor cut shag.
Ok about the short layer in back, did you get drunk and someone snagged a hunk of hair from your head?
Anyway, attached a link to see if this is what you are talking about.
http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/img/articles/razor_cut_layered_hairstyles57.jpg

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic