Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest smelling haircare!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vaneesa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vaneesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best smelling haircare!
    Posted: March 08 2011 at 2:22am
For me, the smell is one of the top criteria when I am purchasing or repurchasing haircare. If it has a gorgeous smell, I am won over even if the effect is so-so. What's your favourite best-smelling haircare?? Mine would have to be:

1. Herbal Essences!! Yayyy.....everyone loves this stuff. And it gives a great result too.
2. Joico K-Pak Reconstructing treatment....mmm coconut and pineapple!
3. Schwarzkopf Wild Rose gel hair mask....gorgeous rosey scent
4. KMS before they changed the formula
5. John Frieda Beach Blonde....salty sea air in a bottle.

=================================
Contract Hire
Car Leasing
Sparkle123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2011 at 8:48am
My girlfriend is using Herbal Essences, as you said i think is the best or at least one of the best. Her hair is smelling quite nice and become really soft and very nice to touch.
Boehma18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boehma18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 3:18pm
To make sure my hair smells great all the time I spritz my fav fragrance into the palms of my hands and then run them through my hair to make sure I have a fab scent all the time.  My fav perfume right now is Angel. So I use that a lot.

Does anyone spritz their hair with their fav perfume? 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic