Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chuck is my favorite program

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susan125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chuck is my favorite program
    Posted: March 09 2011 at 9:39pm
I must say I'm a bit 'injury, becauseChuck is my favorite program, and Yvonne Strahovski is simply an incredibly beautiful woman. That said, I think this is probably the best season of Chuck (bar, of course, the season 4) and action plans has increased by more than 25% without any reduction in any other fronts.
Chuck fans, who love to show why you have not already bought?
For those who love Chuck, I would say, but you do not necessarily reflect the seasons, to enjoy it. Yes, you miss a back story of each character and have a bit of a clue in the overall story, but the season three episodes that you provide the great things you must know every episode with a brief "this C ' is what you missed or need to know. "
But why anyone who is the best thing about Chuck is brilliant quality, the formation of love triangles between Chuck, Sarah and X. Comments brilliant Casey, "You know, giving away a firearm issued by the federal government is a crime, is not it? ... It's a crime to think," and almost every word that comes out Morgan's mouth.
Ultimately, what I'm trying to get the whole thing is that this show is brilliant. Go ahead and buy now, if you have seasons or not (if you do not buy them anyway !!!).
CSI Lasvegas DVD 1-10
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic